24 Jul How to Stay Productive During the Summer Slump
Having a hard time staying motivated in the dog days of summer? Feeling distracted by the warmer weather? If so, here is my easy to follow career checklist on how to stay productive during the summer slump:
* Set and achieve summer goals.
* Do important work early in the day such as meetings, calls and emails.
* Tidy up your office and calendar – this will help you prioritize what’s most important.
* Take a vacation or stay-cation: Studies show you will be more motivated when you get back.
* Do something you’ve wanted to try or has been on your to-do list forever.
By following these tips you’ll feel a sense of accomplishment, stay on-track and avoid a big pile of work come Labor Day.